HOW TO ACE THE INDO-WESTERN LOOK AT INDIAN WEDDINGS
Weddings always give one a much wanted break from the daily routine. It is a chance to dress up and have some fun with friends and family. This wedding season, stand out in a sea of traditional classics with playful indo-western outfits. Pick a contemporary silhouette tailored in rich Indian fabrics with embroidered detailing to nail a festive fusion look.
· Add an embroidered/embellished jacket over a saree or a skirt and crop top to give your ethnic look a modern day update.
· Replace the same old lehenga/kurta set with embroidered trousers! Pair them with long flowy capes for a show stopper look.
· Add a belt to your draped saree or kurta set for a fresh contemporary twist and a figure flattering silhouette.
· An indo-western trend to watch out for is draped or Dhoti pants. We suggest pairing these with off shoulder tops and summery capes for a boho chic appeal.
· A must have trend this wedding season is playful modern prints on classic, easy to wear silhouettes. Just like these bright & beautiful outfits from Masaba’s festive collection.
· Finally, add drama to your indo-western look with statement accessories. Experiment with contemporary earrings like hoops and shoulder dusters for some wedding season bling!