HOW TO ACE THE INDO-WESTERN LOOK AT INDIAN WEDDINGS
Weddings always give one a much wanted break from the daily routine. It is a chance to dress up and have some fun with friends and family. This wedding season, stand out in a sea of traditional classics with playful indo-western outfits. Pick a contemporary silhouette tailored in rich Indian fabrics with embroidered detailing to nail a festive fusion look.
· Add an embroidered/embellished jacket over a saree or a skirt and crop top to give your ethnic look a modern day update.
· Replace the same old lehenga/kurta set with embroidered trousers! Pair them with long flowy capes for a show stopper look.
· Add a belt to your draped saree or kurta set for a fresh contemporary twist and a figure flattering silhouette.
· An indo-western trend to watch out for is draped or Dhoti pants. We suggest pairing these with off shoulder tops and summery capes for a boho chic appeal.
· A must have trend this wedding season is playful modern prints on classic, easy to wear silhouettes. Just like these bright & beautiful outfits from Masaba’s festive collection.
· Finally, add drama to your indo-western look with statement accessories. Experiment with contemporary earrings like hoops and shoulder dusters for some wedding season bling!
Aza Styles 10 STUNNING SAREES TO STYLE THE MOTHER OF THE BRIDE OR GROOM