From pretty pastels to bolder shades - colour plays an important role in the overall impact your bridal wardrobe will make. Here are the most promising bridal colour combinations for 2018.
Whether it’s for a close-knit mehendi ceremony or an extravagant sangeet and pheras , your choice of colours is a way to express your personal style on your special day.
1. Pair a bright leaf green with a serene rose pink, and give your traditional outfit a fresh spring/summer update.
2. Pick a striking shade of deep blue with a touch of blush for a look that’s truly royal, yet delicate and brings out the beauty of sequin and mirror detailing, impeccably.
3. Pinks and yellows are a bright & auspicious palette for wedding functions, and we just love how lovely a mango yellow looks with a peach or coral pink. It’s perfect for a vibrant mehendi ceremony.
4. Keep it classic and traditional with a bright golden yellow and sindoori red; a colour combination that compliments every bride.
5. For a summer bride, we say pick a pastel combination of peach and gold to keep it chic and dreamy.
6. Maroon has been one of the most popular colours associated with the Indian bride. Combine it with gold to truly stand out and have a rich and timeless appeal about your look.